Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why You?


as each day passes
I sit and wonder why?
why you were taken
without a chance to say goodbye
and as I start thinking
with tears running down my cheeks
I think of life without you and it really makes me weep

I think of the future
and nothing seems that bright nothing is the same without you by my side
all I have is memories and a hole inside my heart
I knew how much I loved you from the very start

I look at the pillow beside me where you use to rest your head
now all I have is a grave to look at instead
I long for you to hold me
tell me everything's ok
I just want so much for this pain to go away

you take life for granted without a thought about the day someone that you truly love is suddenly taken away


Your Loving
Upendra
9610929373

No comments:

Post a Comment